Behringer CP35 Attenuators Eurorack Module
Legendary Analog Attenuator and Multiples Module for Eurorack
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the ?Modular 55 & 35? Series
- Artist roster includes world?s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians
- 4 passive attenuators with linked inputs
- Fixed +/-6 Volt CV reference voltage with 2 linked outputs each
- Dual 4-socket multiples for splitting CV or audio signals to multiple destinations
- Eurorack specs: 21 HP, 1 mA +12 V, 1 mA -12 V
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The first System 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early 70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs as op-amps at the time were very high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Tangerine Dream and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
Enter the Behringer CP35 ATTENUATORS Module. An authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55, 35 and 15” Series used by the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians. Now, musicians can build their very own, unique, synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match specific modules to create your personal, unique synth to complement the music you play or go all out and fill a room, from floor to ceiling, with modules that’ll fulfill any synth geek’s wildest dream.