Eventide TriceraChorus || Your Software Digital Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Eventide Dealer through the Xchange Market. Please Visit the Xchange Market to Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
The Ultimate Chorus, TriceraChorus is inspired by the classic tri-choruses and stompbox choruses of the 1970s and early 1980s, particularly the Dyno-My-Piano. It pairs rich BBD style tri-chorusing with another signature Eventide effect: micro-pitch detuning. This effect can be used to thicken the sound, to add thickening, and widen the stereo field by detuning the left and right signals and pan them opposite directions. Combine these tools to create syrupy, smooth, and deep modulations on anything from flat synths and strings, vocals, guitars, and more.
Explore the Depth. TriceraChorus has three chorus voices: Left, Center, and Right. A three-phase LFO modulates the delay times for these voices. This relation ensures that your modulation sounds always have interesting and pleasing movement across the stereo field. For a classic chorus stompbox sound, set TriceraChorus to “Chorus" mode. If you need something with more complexity and depth, “Chorale” produces lush, swirling choruses inspired by classic rackmount tri-chorus units. For a more psychedelic aesthetic try out “Swirl."
Performance Ready. TriceraChorus is designed for real time parameter manipulation, resulting in seamless and glitch-free parameter automation of any parameter. Use RIBBON to play or automate sweeps between different settings. Wielding this intuitive performance macro can be great for intensifying the depth of flange-like settings, changing the rate of modulation for transitional effects, or simply controlling the Mix parameters for momentary performance flourishes. For added live benefit, jump immediately from one setting to another using HOTSWITCH. RIBBON and HOTSWITCH settings are saved per-preset providing great flexibility in exploring the range of possibilities with TriceraChorus.
- Three voice, Bucket Brigade style stereo Tri-chorus
- CHORUS Mode evokes the chorusing effect created by classic chorus stompboxes
- CHORALE Mode produces lush, swirling choruses inspired by classic rackmount tri-chorus units
- DEPTH controls the amount of modulation applied to the 3 voices from the LFO
- DETUNE the left and right channels simultaneously by +/- 40 cents
- DELAY sets the amount of delay for the chorusing effect; use it to thicken your signal, create a flange, or slap-back sound
- SWIRL adds stereo frequency shifting for a psychedelic flange-like flavor
- TONE for shaping the high and low end of your signal. Remove muddy low frequencies or roll of high frequencies for a darker sound
- RIBBON lets you sweep the effect between two different settings
- Available for Mac and PC as VST, AAX, and AU plug-in
- iOS version works as an AUv3 plug-in and standalone app