FabFilter Pro-C 2 Compressor || Payment processor fees for errant purchases are the responsibility of the buyer. Your Software Digital Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized FabFilter Dealer through the Xchange Market. Please Visit the Xchange Market to Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
FabFilter Pro-C 2 Compressor. Incredible sound and character. FabFilter Pro-C 2 is a high-quality compressor plug-in for the most demanding engineers. Whether you need subtle mastering compression, an upfront lead vocal, that magic drum glue or deep EDM pumping: Pro-C 2 gets the job done with style!
"The way the Pro-C shows you the compression is ingenious. All of the FabFilter plug-ins seem to be designed to be simple to use and easy to get results while sounding incredible."
— Tony Maserati (Grammy Award-winning engineer/producer)
Everything you need. Pro-C 2 offers eight different, program-dependent compression styles with beautiful sound and character. But there's more! Apart from the classic compressor controls, you also get smooth lookahead, up to 4x oversampling, intelligent auto-gain and auto-release, a variable knee, hold, range, external side-chain triggering, variable stereo linking and mid/side processing, all packed in a beautiful Retina user interface.
Beautiful interface and optimized workflow. The fully redesigned interface in FabFilter Pro-C 2 offers insightful metering with real-time displays that will greatly improve workflow. The large animated level/knee display visualizes exactly when, why and how compression is applied to incoming audio. Accurate level meters show the exact peak and loudness values, while the circular side-chain input meter turns finding the perfect threshold setting into a trivial task. And the large side-chain EQ controller makes it easier than ever to filter the trigger signal any way you like.
FabFilter goodies. Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization and much more.
- NEW - Eight different compression styles, of which five are new in version 2: Vocal, Mastering, Bus, Punch and Pumping
- NEW - Range setting, which limits the maximum applied gain change
- NEW - Gorgeous Retina interface, with (optional) animated level knee displays and accurate peak/loudness metering
- NEW - Mix setting, which scales the gain change from 0% to 200%
- NEW - Side-chain EQ section, with customizable HP and LP filters, plus an additional freely adjustable filter
- NEW - Full Screen mode, offering a large level display and side-chain EQ controller
- Program-dependent attack and release curves
- NEW - Accurate, large level and gain change meters, with peak and loudness level visualization. The loudness level complies with the Momentary mode of the EBU R128 / ITU-R 1770 standards
- NEW - Smooth lookahead (up to 20 ms), which can be enabled/disabled to ensure zero latency processing
- NEW - Retina support on OS X and High DPI support on Windows
- Intelligent Auto Gain
- External side chain triggering
- NEW - Hold (up to 500 ms)
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- NEW - Custom knee, variable from hard knee to a 72 dB soft knee (to enable saturation-like effects)
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Auto Release
- NEW - Optional MIDI triggering
- Super-fast attack times
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- NEW - Up to 4x oversampling
- MIDI Learn
- Variable stereo linking and mid/side processing, with mid-only, side-only, M > S and S > M processing.
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- NEW - Audition Triggering option, which enables users to hear on which parts of the audio Pro-C 2 is triggering and how much compression is taking place
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- NEW - Multiple interface sizes: Small, Medium and Large
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit)