FabFilter Volcano 2 Modular Filter || Payment processor fees for errant purchases are the responsibility of the buyer. Your Software Digital Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized FabFilter Dealer through the Xchange Market. Please Visit the Xchange Market to Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
FabFilter Volcano 2 Modular Filter. Filters with unique character. FabFilter Volcano has proven to be one of the few plug-ins that offer convincing high quality digital filtering with unique analog character. With tons of features, modulation options and a unique user interface, Volcano 2 is the absolute top of its class!
"The FabFilter Timeless 2 modular delay and Fabfilter Volcano 2 modular filter have been our favourite delay and filter plug-ins for a while now."
— Noisia (World famous drum & bass trio)
Revolutionary interface design. With Volcano 2, FabFilter takes interface design to a whole new level. The innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept shows only what you are actually using, making it a breeze to work with the impressive list of features that the plug-in has to offer.
Easy drag-and-drop modulation. With all the XLFOs, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, Volcano 2 offers endless modulation possibilities. Setting up new modulation connections is easy with the drag-and-drop modulation matrix.
FabFilter goodies. Finally, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more.
- Four state-of-the-art multi-mode filters, with panning, delay and more than 10 unique characteristics
- Ultra-flexible filter routing, including per-channel and mid/side modes
- Revolutionary new interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 24-slot modulation matrix
- Large interactive filter display
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Mid/side processing
- Side chain input
- Highly improved MIDI Learn
- Almost 300 presets
- Unique per-component presets
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit)