FabFilter Volcano Modular Filter || Payment processor fees for errant purchases are the responsibility of the buyer. Your Software Digital Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized FabFilter Dealer through the Xchange Market. Please Visit the Xchange Market to Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Unbeatable filters. Nothing beats a vintage sounding, gritty and creamy cut-off filter. That's exactly what FabFilter Volcano has been known for since its first release in 2005. Today, Volcano 3 continues to deliver the best in creative filtering with new non-linear filter shapes and a completely redesigned interface that is an absolute delight to work with.
Non-linear, vintage filters. Volcano 3 contains four analog-sounding filters with flexible routing, each offering many filter shapes including non-linear bell and shelf filters. Different filter styles offer saturation and self-oscillation at high peak settings, just like classic, vintage filters.
Easy drag-and-drop modulation. With all the XLFOs, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, Volcano 3 offers endless modulation possibilities. Setting up new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop.
FabFilter goodies. Finally, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, NEON and SSE optimization, and much more.
- IMPROVED - Fully redesigned, highly simplified interface, with an easier workflow, including a new design of modulation sources and floating slot panel
- NEW - Added new, vintage-sounding EQ-type filter shapes with the internal drive and non-linearities: bell, low/high shelf, notch and all-pass
- Ultra-flexible filter routing, including per-channel and mid/side modes
- IMPROVED - Various interface sizes and full screen mode
- IMPROVED - Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- NEW - Introduced Drive setting per filter, adjusting the internal filter saturation, which allows for much more variety in sound and smoothness
- IMPROVED - Improved the sound quality of overall feedback, the filters, and internal saturation
- NEW - Live modulation visualization for targets and sources
- NEW - High Quality option, enabling maximum internal oversampling for the best results
- NEW - Level/Pan per filter, which is especially useful when using parallel filter routings
- NEW - 6 dB/oct filter slope option
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- IMPROVED - Carefully designed and curated factory presets, plus support for earlier Timeless presets
- IMPROVED - Large interactive filter display with optional piano display
- Interactive MIDI Learn
- Extensive help file with interactive help