Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 Audio Interface (USB)
If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Focusrite Dealer.
MAKE YOUR SPACE A STUDIO. Scarlett interfaces sit at the heart of more music-making, recording and production spaces than any other range, and 18i20 is Scarlett’s most versatile interface. The rack-mountable 3rd Generation 18i20 gives you 18 inputs and 20 outputs of incredible sound quality. Enough to make any space into a fully-fledged recording studio.
- Eight of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- Two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
- Four monitor outs, featuring anti-thump tech and speaker switching
- Built-in talkback mic, for talking to the band from your studio
CHANNEL YOUR INNER PRODUCER. 18i20’s high channel count and even higher audio quality are designed to give you all the ins and outs you need to get the best sound every time. Leave all your instruments plugged in for easy writing and recording or put the vast I/O to work in large recording sessions. Make anywhere your control room with the built-in talkback mic. Reference your recordings on multiple monitor setups with speaker switching. Wherever you take 18i20, you’re ready to produce.
YOUR RECORDINGS ARE 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING. We’ve been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pres are the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Our decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
DRUM UP SOME INCREDIBLE RECORDINGS. With Scarlett 18i20’s dual ADAT optical In and Out ports, you can expand your recording and mixing capabilities, adding up to eight further inputs and outputs at 48kHz or 96kHz via a mic pre such as Scarlett OctoPre or Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic, or four channels at 192kHz. That’s more than enough channels to mic up the whole band and route a full mix to a console or summing box.
ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO PRODUCE RIGHT, NOW. Your 18i20 interface comes with a whole range of recording software, sounds and plug-ins to choose from:
- Avid® Pro Tools® | First Focusrite Creative Pack: Hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops, and great-sounding effects.
- Ableton® Live Lite™: Industry-leading music-making software.
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription: Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys: Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Focusrite or Novation hardware.
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle: Three of Softube's world-class reverb, delay and distortion plug-ins, and an easy-to-use mastering tool.
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite: Accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor.
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective: Receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts.
- Focusrite Control: Route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac® or PC.
- Focusrite Control iOS App: Use your iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch to remotely control your Scarlett when connected to Focusrite Control Desktop.