GForce impOSCar2 Virtual Instrument Synthesizer || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized GForce Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
IMPOSCAR2 IS THE MULTI-AWARD WINNING REIMAGINATION OF THE OSCAR®. If you’re not familiar with the impOSCar then you’re in for a real treat. However, if you fell in love with it first time around, be prepared to fall in love all over again.
impOSCar2 reimagines the UK-built 80s classic and soars to new sonic heights via steroid injections of innovative features and enhancements, each designed around the wishes of those musicians, programmers and producers who loved the original.
impOSCar2 comes with a 1000+ Patch library featuring sounds created by original OSCar users including Billy Currie (Ultravox), Darren Price & Rick Smith (Underworld), Paul Hartnol (Orbital), & Paul Wiffen (the original OSCar sound designer and programmer for Stevie Wonder & Jean Michel Jarre).
SYNTHESIS FEATURES. ImpOSCar2 affords both additive and subtractive synthesis types but as you would expect we’ve made a plethora of additions that should keep even the most ardent synth programmer happy.
It PWMs. In the Oscillator section both oscillators have independent pulse width control, for more control over the PWM and Rectangle Waveforms.
Screaming. The Unison Section helps take the classic OSCar sound to awe inspiring new heights! Utilising the various Mono and Poly Unison modes allows the creation of anything from screaming-bastard Unison Leads right up to mammoth 8 Voice Poly Unison stacks with 16 note polyphony. Additionally enhancing the sonic possibilities the unison detune knob takes unison voice tuning from subtle to insane for the phatest sound ever to come out of a virtual synth. We didn’t stop there either. A Unison Spread knob enables each unison voice to be spread across the stereo spectrum for bombastically spacious chords or leads.
Gliding Chords. In the Unison Section there’s the ability to apply different glide times to each unison voice when using Portamento or Glissando – a wonderful feature borrowed from the classic OB-8.
- Multi-award winning recreation of the OSCar
- 1000+ Patch library featuring sounds created by original OSCar users inc Billy Currie (Ultravox) Darren Price & Rick Smith (Underworld) & Paul Wiffen (the original OSCar sound designer and programmer for Stevie Wonder & Jean Michel Jarre).
- Two Oscillators & 13 Waveforms & Additive synthesis
- Mono, Duo, Poly with Mono Unison & Poly Unison Modes
- Aux Mod Section with comprehensive routing
- Programmable Additive Wave Matrix Grid
- Nine Filter Types with Drive, Cutoff, Q and Separation.
- Chord Memory and single note retrigger
- 6 Portamento modes with new Unison glide voice spread
- Unison Voice Pan, Note Pan Modes
- Programmable Velocity Responses and New Aftertouch
- Improved Arpeggiator
- Instrument and Effects Versions
- Small, Regular or Large Interface Sizes
- Ring Modulator, Chorus Modes
- Polyphonic and channel aftertouch, Velocity Response Controls