IK Multimedia Classic Compressor Plug-In || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized IK Multimedia Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
This module is included in:
- T-RackS 5
- T-RackS 5 Deluxe
- T-RackS 5 MAX
This audio processor module is part of T-RackS CS "Custom Shop" Mixing and Mastering Plug-In Collection.
Classic Compressor - Analog Modeled Compressor - The Workhorse Mastering Compressor - The T-RackS Classic Compressor emulates that analog, hi-end vintage gear used in mastering applications. This will give you that big, warm sound typical of highly acclaimed hardware devices. This compressor has some unique features on top of standard compressor parameters that make it very flexible but always very musical and creative.
The Sidechain HPF control allows to filter the bass content of the track before it hits the detection circuit; this avoids bass heavy mix elements (like kick or bass) to modulate the compression giving the well known "pumping" effect (unless that's desired).
Also included is a Stereo Enhancement control which works on the stereo field’s width: it practically equals the M/S technique used in mastering applications, or on any stereo tracks; this is a very convenient and quick way to adjust the stereo field width, with a simple control to make it wider or narrow. Conceived as a processor for mastering applications it is equally at home on any stereo source like keys, pianos, drums overheads and such.
A few words should be spent on limiting use: a louder master will inevitably be perceived as “better sounding” to the human ear, though as too much limiting is applied to a mix, the end result will be squashed, dynamic-less or even worse distorted, so care should be used when applying limiting to a mix in order to achieve a perfect balance between loudness and sound quality.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.