IK Multimedia CSR Hall Reverb Plug-In || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized IK Multimedia Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
This module is included in:
- CSR - Classik Studio Reverb
- T-RackS 5 MAX
This audio processor module is part of T-RackS CS "Custom Shop" Mixing and Mastering Plug-In Collection.
CSR Hall Reverb -Large Acoustic Hall Reverb. Acoustic Hall Reverb Processor Reverb it's one of the most complicated yet natural acoustical effects in nature. Hall reverberation is a particularly articulated reverb because of the nature of the space producing it. Thousands of reflections closely spaced together forming a lush and rich reverb tail.
The CSR Hall reverb was developed to recreate the illusion of the sound source being really placed into such acoustical space. Concert halls are designed to enhance the sound produced into them, and so does IK Multimedia's plug-in: its natural decay is unobtrusive to the direct signal, the depth and precise image of the stereo filed make the reverb very clean yet deep and enveloping.
The special “dual” nature of the CSR Hall reverb is, on top of its premium sound quality, what makes it very special: the “easy” mode makes the most used and straightforward controls visible to the user, so that the needed setting can be reached with the turn of just a few knobs. In the “Advanced” mode, the module becomes a “tweaker's delight” where every single little detail and nuance of the reverberation (like high and low frequency time and damping, diffusion and level of early reflections) really make this reverb processor stand up there with the best of 'em.
In mixing situations the CSR Hall reverb blends nicely without sounding fake or harsh. Vocals are a premium candidate for Hall reverb use, but pretty much all solo instruments which need to be put into a large hall space will gain a 3D quality from this type of reverb. It's a critical tool in a series of applications, be it a pop or rock mix, or a classical recording which may need a touch of added ambience of the best quality and realism possible.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.