iZotope VocalSynth 2 Vocal Resynthesis and Harmony Generation || We are authorized iZotope Dealers. Please Verify our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Vocals, Evolved - VocalSynth 2 is an immersive vocal experience that adapts and evolves with your unique style and opens up a world of vocal possibilities. VocalSynth 2 is also included in iZotope Creative Suite!
The evolution of vocals - Elevate your vocal productions with iZotope's most unique plug-in experience for vocals. Quickly get old-school sounds you need, or create a new school of vocal sounds. Get lost in layers, textures, effects, blending, and morphing in an experimental vocal playground, and finally find that secret something that makes your vocals stand out. Choose and meld five unique vocal tools, or pick from hundreds of presets for quick impact.
Amazing sounds right out of the box. VocalSynth has been reimagined to get you a better sound, faster than ever. With improvements across nearly every aspect of the plug-in, you'll have no trouble finding your unique sound, no matter your chosen genre!
5 Blendable, Creative Vocal Modules
BIOVOX - Using scientific modeling of a human vocal tract, adjust human vocal characteristics like nasality, vowel shapes, and formants for a smooth, textural vocal treatment to any audio signal.
Create and manipulate your biological imprint with a brand new vocal effect. Using scientific modeling of a human vocal tract, adjust human vocal characteristics like nasality, vowel shapes, and formants for a smooth, textural vocal treatment to any audio signal. Use surgically to adapt takes to better fit your production or apply as a creative effect to make a vocal more present, breathy, or totally mangle it!
- Use the Vowel control to impart a vowel characteristic onto your audio. Use it to perfect your vocal performance and add excitement, fit backing vocals into the mix, and add natural-sounding vocal intensity to any sound imaginable!
- Change your performance with the Breath and Nasal controls: mix in breathy, whisper-like character to your audio, or crank up the nasality of your voice.
- Pan, filter, and further shape the processed signal with advanced synth and mix controls, including dozens of presets and oscillator combinations.
VOCODER - A long-loved and indispensable vocal tool, the Vocoder gives you the flavorful vocal sounds you know and love with the flexibility to create something new.
The classic “talking synth,” the Vocoder gives you the vocal sounds you know and love from famous recordings such as Michael Jackson’s “P.Y.T,” with the flexibility to create something new. Choose from 10 distinct presets and three distinct vocoder types, and fine tune with the Shift and Scale controls. You’ve never seen a Vocoder with this much flexibility!
- Explore new worlds of robotic vocal sounds with this powerful vocoder: easy to setup and packed with great presets, it’s easy to get up and running with a meaty sound!
- Smooth, Vintage, and Hard modes let you quickly choose between a range of classic hardware and modern digital vocoder sounds
- Control intelligibility with the Scale knob, and frequency shift with the Shift knob. Further control the character of your selected mode, brighten or darken the frequency spectrum, and add articulation and presence with these three simple controls.
COMPUVOX - Compuvox gives you a range of glitchy, computerized sounds to play with, perfect for space age hooks or crushed digitized vocals.
Commonly known as the effect behind the Speak & Spell, Compuvox can digitize, crush, resample, or otherwise computerize the sound of your voice. Used gently, this can add an interesting inharmonic quality to the sound. Pushed farther, this control can reduce your audio to almost unrecognizable levels of digital chaos.
- Computer voice effect modeled after the handheld talking and teaching toys of the 1980s.
- Three different flavors of processing that react to your audio in unique ways: With Spell, Read, and Math modes, find the right tone that perfectly complements your voice!
- Use the Bits, Bytes, and Bats controls to add digital aliasing noise to crush your vocal, artificially prolong your vowel sounds, or add a gravel-like quality for a guttural vocal sound!
TALKBOX - Say hello to VocalSynth's funkiest module: Get that chunky, unmistakable sound of a talkbox without the learning curve or hardware setup.
Unlock the door to VocalSynth’s funkiest sounds with the Talkbox module, made famous by musicians such as Stevie Wonder, The Who, Peter Frampton, Bon Jovi, Chromeo, Zapp and Roger (and many more). Talkboxes can be prohibitively difficult instruments to master, but with VocalSynth you can get that thick, classic tone with the push of a button!
- All the funk without the steep learning curve, messy PVC tubes and rattling teeth! Emulate an old school Talkbox to make a synthesizer or any side-chained instrument “talk” like you.
- Alter the frequency response of the Talkbox effect with three modes: Dark, Classic, and Bright. Choose from a darker sound, a high articulated sound, or a balanced sound reminiscent of a classic talkbox.
- Use our accurately modeled cabinet emulation for control over the physical characteristics of the talkbox speaker. Increase input gain for added articulation and excitement with the Drive knob, or adjust amount of speaker character with the Speaker knob.
POLYVOX - Create beautiful, rich harmonies or add subtle character to vocal tracks with Polyvox. Instantly add body to your vocal with realistic doubles.
Polyvox is VocalSynth’s polyphonic pitch shifter. Whether you’re looking to create natural vocal harmonies reminiscent of a human choir, or the hard-synced, grainy, and computerized harmonies popularized by artists such as Imogen Heap, or even formant-shifted otherworldly sounds, the Polyvox voice generator is for you!
- Create organic harmonies built from your voice with this polyphonic pitch shifter.
- Give vocals more “oomph” by building a group of backup singers that sound as natural or as computerized as you want.
- Add a whole heap of pitch-shifted superhero sounds to your voice.