Kurzweil PC4-7 Performance Controller (76-Key) | If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Kurzweil Dealer.
The Kurzweil PC4 – Performance Controller. Now available in a 76-note design. Explore. Create. Perform.
- 256 Voices of V.A.S.T. Polyphony! More polyphony from our acclaimed V.A.S.T. engine than any product in Kurzweil history!
- 2 Gigabytes of Factory Sounds! Over 1000 hand-selected factory presets organized into 13 categories of Programs and featuring our optimized German 9 ft. and vintage Japanese 7 ft. concert grand pianos (with “KSR” – Kurzweil String Resonance). Also included are a wide selection of tailored sounds from the acclaimed Forte® (EP, Clav, Celeste, Crotales, Harpsichord), as well as PC3 Series and KORE 64™ expansions – all handcrafted to deliver unprecedented expressiveness with an obsessive attention to detail.
- Patented FlashPlay® Technology. Flash-Play® provides the PC4 with a staggering amount of horse-power; 2 GB sample content with zero-loading time, and ultrafast performance.
- 2 Gigabytes User Sample Memory. Load up to 2 GB of your own custom samples into non-volatile flash memory. Supported sample formats: .WAV, .AIF (up to 16 bit / 96kHz) and Kurzweil formats (.P3K, .KRZ, .K25, .K26).
- V.A.S.T. Editing. Deep native editing? Look no further. The PC4 grants full access to Kurzweil’s legendary Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology directly from the front panel. With 32-layers per program, each offering its own signal path and a host of modular DSP tools, the PC4 offers a wealth of sound creation and modification that is truly immense.
- 6-Operator FM Engine. 6 Operator FM Engine with the ability to load original FM SysEx files.
- CC Sequencers. Add sonic animation to your sounds via 16 simultaneous MIDI CC Step Sequencers for modulation sequencing.
- KB3 ToneReal™ Organs. Modeled after classic organs. A full compliment of tonewheel controls are immediately accessible including 9 realistic drawbars, rotary speed, chorus/vibrato, brake, percussion and more.
- Powerful FX Engine. Award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses, Flangers, Phasers, Distortions, Rotary Amplifiers, Compressors and more – all fully editable from the user-interface. The PC4 also offers a global Master FX section featuring 3-band EQ and Compression.
- K.S.R. – Kurzweil String Resonance. Piano string resonance modeling for enhanced acoustic piano performance!
- 76-Note Semi-Weighted Action. Every sound within the PC4-7 is perfectly matched to its 76-note semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch.
- Gig-Lite. Feature packed and under 20lb!
- 16-Zone Multi Controller Mode. Construct massive sonic combinations via Kurzweil’s renowned Multi mode (aka Setup mode) offering 16 zones of unparalleled MIDI controller capabilities.
- 16-Track Sequencer. The PC4-7 features a 16-track internal sequencer to record/edit/mix/produce your own tracks – all in the box. Import MIDI (.mid) files as well as Kurzweil PC3-family songs.
- 16 Simultaneous RIFF Generators. Trigger and manipulate up to 16 simultaneous MIDI sequences on the fly. Select from an internal library of patterns or record/import your own!
- 16 Simultaneous Note Arpeggiators. Looking for a pulse? Activate up to 16 independent Arps (1 per program, 16 per Multi) and discover the new ‘Step Sequencer’ environment!
- Live Audio Input w/ FX. Plug in and jam along with your favorite music player via 1/4″ pair and/or 1/8″ (3.5mm) audio input. The input bus sports its own dedicated real-time FX. Sweeten your backing tracks for live performance and internally mix the signal with the PC4’s own output.
- Front Panel Master Transport Controls. Use the buttons in the TRANSPORT section to control recording and playback of the on-board 16-track sequencer.
- 36 Programmable Physical Controllers. 9 Sliders, 9 Knobs, 10 Switches, 2 Wheels, 2 Switch Pedal* Inputs (which support half-damper for pianos), 2 Continuous Control Pedal Inputs, Aftertouch and Ribbon controller input**.
*1 sustain/switch pedal is included; half-damper pedal sold separately
**ribbon controller sold separately.
- Easy Access Transpose Controls. Dedicated -/+ transpose controls conveniently located right above the LED backlit pitch/modulation wheels (LED lights can be disabled).
- Widescreen Color Display. Navigate the PC4-7 with a 4.3” 480×272 widescreen color LCD display.
- Categorized Sound Selection. Easy Category and Program/Multi selection featuring customizable category defaults.