MeldaProduction MDrummer || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized MeldaProduction Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
MDrummer is simply the ultimate drum machine and virtual drummer. It makes arranging drum tracks and realtime performances quick and simple and the possibilities are just endless.
Sound limited only by your imagination. MDrummer's sound engine can cover the entire range of percussion instruments from drums to scratches. Any number of drum sets, drums in each drum set, layers and effects in each drum, with sampling, synthesis and some completely unique generators. Whether you are interested in acoustic drums, electric drums, percussion or effects, or any kind of combination, MDrummer can do it.
Quick and inspiring. MDrummer can generate infinite number of new drum sets by pressing a single button, analyze and import your sample libraries, merge multiple drum sets and much more. MDrummer is perfect whether you are looking for a traditional style, a truly unique sound available by a few clicks, or if you are ready to get dirty and explore the depths of the most advanced drum machine in the world.
Rhythms limited only by your imagination. MDrummer truly understands what a rhythm is in the same way that humans do and you have access to everything it knows. It can cover any style and any percussive instrument. MDrummer can play pop, drum'n'bass, rock, r'n'b, salsa, jungle, jazz, rumba on congas, progress-metal in 11/4 signature... anything you can imagine. MDrummer can generate new rhythms for you, merge multiple rhythms, add shakers and other background percussion. Humanization, shuffling, half/double tempo & feel and many more advanced features let you transform your ideas into reality with a few mouse clicks.
Unique way to control the performance. You can command MDrummer to play intro, groove, add fills, play more notes at different velocities... MDrummer is just like an incredibly good human drummer, except that it will obey any orders! You can tell it what to do using our unique MIDI command method, the integrated sequencer or it can even jam with you! No more clumsy automation, MIDI file drag & drop... You can make a great drum track for your arrangement in just a few minutes.
Ground breaking rhythm generator. We taught MDrummer what humans do when creating new rhythms. All you need to do now is to create a single loop, which suits your song. Or, well, MDrummer can generate a unique one for you. The rhythm generator then takes its library of resources and creates the whole rhythm for you. Just the way real drummers do it.
Flexible user interface. We make music, but the visual side may inspire or not. MDrummer's user interface is resizable and can be restyled; it includes context help for everything and the workflow is optimized for maximum speed. All for the ultimate user experience and creativity.
- VST/VST3/AU/AAX plugin
- More than 6GB of samples, multisamples, subsample libraries and more
- 300+ drumsets, 2400+ drumset components, 900+ samples, 600+ multisamples, 300+ rhythms, 200+ base-rhythms, 12000+ loops
- 5 ultimate sound generators - MSampler, MMultiSampler, MSynthesizer4NN, MSubSampleSynthesizer and MScratcher
- 30 versatile effects - equalizers, compressors, distortions, modulations...
- Drumset generator & merger
- Effect generator & merger
- Ultimate human-like rhythm technology
- MIDI command method
- Integrated arrangement sequencer
- Jamming functionality
- Rhythm generator & merger
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
MAC OS X
- Mac OS X (10.7 and newer, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
|Cubase / Nuendo||•||•||•||•|