MeldaProduction MLimiterMB || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized MeldaProduction Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Add this to a track, turn up the drive and make your music sound better! Yes, that's right, this is MLimiterMB, the ultimate multiband limiter and maximizer!
Louder and better may really mean the same thing. Making your music louder is just not good enough for modern styles. MLimiterMB not only provides unbelievable loudness levels, it also balances the spectrum and adds character, all of which contribute to an overall increase in sound quality.
Ultra powerful workhorse covered by an easy-to-use interface. Check the edit screen to see what's inside this beast, or don't and just enjoy our fine-tuned audio weapon's simple 4-knob interface.
Superb saturation algorithms. MLimiterMB features our magnificent saturation system, which can give a pleasant analogue character to your music and maximize loudness.
Advanced feature set. If more control is your aim, or you want to get a little more creative, you will enjoy the more advanced features of MLimiterMB - psycho-acoustic pre-filtering, custom attack and release shapes, spectral smoothing and much more.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates