Musical Sampling Boutique Drums Renegade Virtual Instrument || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Musical Sampling Dealer via Best Service B2B. There, You Can Find Us Among Their Authorized Resellers.
PLEASE NOTE: Kontakt (Full required) - not compatible with FREE Kontakt Player!
Drums and Sound Design Library. Renegade is a drums and sound design library designed for producers of nu-metal, EDM, rock, pop and underscore. Musical Sampling aimed to make this a serious asset for modern underscoring with atmospheric percussion/synth pulses, brooding basses and experimental acoustic content.
As always, dialing in the drum mixes was incredibly important to get right. Rogue is the tight mix, Faction is the workhorse mix and Juggernaut is the roomy mix. Inspired by the Gorgon preset from the Medusa library, Musical Sampling provided a fourth mix for Renegade that pushed them to their absolute mixing limits — Anarchy. That mix will peel the varnish off a foot locker.
They also recorded, processed and programmed a ton of sound design material but only included the efforts that they found inspiring, useful and complimentary to Renegade as a whole. What they ended up with is a curated collection of 31 multi-genre patches consisting of processed analog synths, bass and acoustic/electric guitars, live ensemble/solo percussion pulses, analog kits and more.
- Drums + Sound Design
- Kick, snare, cross stick, rimshot, three toms, ride (with crash), ride bell, two crashes, hihats, synced live hihat grooves (three recorded tempos – 90 / 120 / 140 BPM)
- 31 multi-genre playable sound design patches consisting of processed percussion, guitars, electric bass, analog synths, piano, brass, strings, pulses, analog kits and weapons
- Simple and intuitive mix interface
- Four interchangeable “baked-in” mix presets
- Live eighth-note hi-hat grooves recorded at 90 / 120 / 140 BPM that sync to your DAW’s tempo
- Crossfadeable hi-hat grooves (fades between four different hi-hat states; from tight to all-open)
- Groove Speed control (Half/Normal/Double)
- Adjustable Humanization feature (Off/Tight/Natural/Loose)
- Assignable Kontakt outputs for each drum group
- Reverb control for respective sound design patches
- CC assignment option for sound design patches