Overloud Choptones Fend Twin65 - TH-U Rig Library || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Overloud Reseller through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Fend Twin65 is the TH-U expansion library created by Choptones that recreates the sound of an authentic Fender Twin Reverb Amp Reissue '65* Blackface combo.
CHOPTONES FEND TWIN65. The most complete capture of a Fender Twin Reverb Amp Reissue '65* Blackface (88 Rigs). Fend Twin65 is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of an authentic Fender Twin Reverb Amp Reissue '65* Blackface combo. For many years this was THE amp to get if you wanted powerful and warm clean tones. In addition to the built-in 12" combo speakers, this amp has been captured by connecting the power output to different speakers in order to extend its sound capabilities.
The Fend Twin65 library contains 88 rigs, captured using the following gear*:
- Fender Twin Reverb 2x12 loaded with Jensen C12K, P12N, Oxford 12T6-1, Eminence Special Design
- Fender Bassman 2x12 loaded with Jensen P12N
- Fender Super Reverb 4x12 loaded with Vintage Fender CTS
- Vox 2x12 loaded with Celestion Alnico Blue
- Mesa Boogie Fillmore 1x12 loaded with Celestion C90
- Choptones Custom 1x12 loaded with Rola Celestion G1250
- Shure SM57, SM7, Unidyne III
- Sennheiser e609, e906, MD421, MD441
- Royer R121
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Neumann TLM103, U87
- AKG C414
- Electrovoice Cardinal
- Audiotechnica AT2035
- Rode NT2 47 Mod
- Ibanez TS9
- Maxon OD808
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
- MXR Modified OD
- MXR Distortion III
- ProCo Rat
- Boss OD1
- Boss BD2
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.