Overloud Mad-in-Italy MK50 Rock - TH-U Rig Library || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Overloud Dealer via ILIO.
Mad-in-Italy MK50 + SL Guitar EQ is the TH-U expansion library that recreates the sound of a MadCat MK50*, an Italian 50W head with 3xECC83 triodes, 2xEL84 power tubes and Mercury Magnetics* transformers. This pack includes:
- 38 rigs captured with multiple dynamics and channel settings
- NEW effect - SL Guitar EQ, inspired by a 4K Console EQ
- Preset bank with 22 ready-to-mix presets
- Preset bank with 9 ready-to-play presets
The head can deliver a wide variety of tones by combining and mixing its four inputs (Normal, Bright, High and Low) and separately balancing the level of the Normal and Bright channels.
SL GUITAR EQ - The Mad-in-Italy MK50 adds a brand new two-band EQ into TH-U. This EQ is specifically designed for guitar tone. Inspired by a 4K Console EQ, it is shaped to add thickness and presence while preserving the natural feel of the amplifier.
READY-TO-MIX, READY-TO-PLAY - Created by engineer Antonio Porcelli (Caparezza), this library includes specialized presets divided by application and pickup type: Strat, Les Paul and Tele.
READY-TO-MIX (22): these presets provide tones that are shaped for the mix, with enhanced presence, tightened low-end and no ambience.
READY-TO-PLAY (9): these presets offer the best experience if you are practicing and want to have the same feeling of the real amp, or if you are soloing or playing along to a backing track.
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.