Pianoteq K2 Grand Piano Virtual Instrument || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Pianoteq Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
The K2 grand piano was created for Pianoteq 5. Thanks to its 2.11m (6' 11”) cabinet, the sound quality is magnificent, bringing a perfect balance of warmth, brilliance and clarity. Enjoy its dark, woody character in a musical allround environment. The K2 Grand Piano is developed especially for Pianoteq 6. It is not based on any specific model but created from scratch by the Modartt virtual piano factory, combining the best elements of several source pianos. Thanks to its 2.11m (6' 11") cabinet, it is a very dignified colourful sounding piano, bringing a perfect balance of warmth, brilliance and clarity. Enjoy its dark, woody character for use in a musical allround environment.
Requires Pianoteq 5.0 or Higher
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later, Windows 7 or later, Linux (x86 and ARM)
- Audio Units / VST / AAX / NKS compatible
Pianoteq 6 facilitates your workflow by adding compatibility with the VST3 format and the ARM architecture (Linux version only, for example on Raspberry Pi 3 boards). VST3 is the latest plug-in platform developed by Steinberg, and is supported by many audio hosts. Compatibility with the ARM architecture means that Pianoteq 6 can be used with RISC based CPU's used in smaller Linux based consumer electronic devices. Furthermore, since Pianoteq 6.1, the NKS (Native Kontrol Standard) extended plug-in format from Native Instruments is supported.
- Pianoteq is a physically modelled virtual instrument
- Optional instruments for purchase: upright, grand pianos, rock piano, electric pianos, harp, vibraphones, clavinet, celesta+glockenspiel, xylophone+marimba, steelpans
- Free instruments: KIViR historical instruments collection, bells and carillons.
- Unique adjustable physical parameters, such as unison width, octave stretching, hammer hardness, soundboard, string length, sympathetic resonance, duplex scale resonance.
- Progressive variation of the timbre (uses all the 127 MIDI velocities)
- Control of the dynamics in timbre and volume
- Polyphonic Aftertouch (particularly interesting for the clavichord)
- Realistic sympathetic resonances, including duplex scale
- Microtuning, supports Scala format *
- Adjustable mechanical noises (sampled or modelled)
- Built-in graphic equalizer
- Built-in graphic curve for key velocity, note-off and pedal
- Keyboard calibration assistant
- Ten types of pedals (that can be assigned to the four UI pedals): Sustain, Soft, Harmonic, Sostenuto, Super Sostenuto, Rattle, Buff Stop, Celeste, Pinch Harmonic, Glissando
- Progressive sustain pedal, allowing partial-pedal effects
- Convolution reverberations
- Effects: Tremolo, Wah, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Fuzz, Delay, Amp, Compressor, Mini-eq.
- Mallet bounce (note repetition)
- Instrument condition (mint to worn)
- Variable lid position *
- Five adjustable microphones *
- Multi channel - up to 5 channels *
- No quantization noise (32-bit internal computation)
- Renders high resolution MIDI formats CC#88 and Disklavier XP.
- Installs and loads in seconds
- Extremely small file size (less than 50 MB)
- Excellent for use on modern laptops
- Extended key range (105 keys = 8+2/3 octaves) for the grand pianos Steinway D and K2
(* in Standard and PRO versions)