PreSonus Acoustic Drum Loops Vol. 2 - Stereo || We are authorized PreSonus Dealers. Please Verify our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
A great sounding stereo loop library for Studio One. Featuring multiple styles, grooves, and song parts.
- Acoustic and Earthy
- Blues and Reggae
- R&B and Funk
- Rock and Pop
- Includes intros, verses, bridges, choruses, fills, endings, and alternate grooves
- Each style contains multiple options or variants to choose from
- Time stretch
- Stereo Loops 24-bit / 44kHz
- Recorded in Nashville, TN at Downtown Batterie by acclaimed session drummer Tony Morra.
- 2.1 Gigabytes
- Requires PreSonus Studio One 2.6.4 and higher. Prime, Artist, Producer, or Professional.
These live drum performances, recorded in a state-of-the-art studio with world-class microphones, are ready to use in stereo format. Each style is an entire library of matching loops that can be arranged to fit any song form, just as a real drummer would play them, and includes individual loops for verses, bridges, choruses, fills, and variations.
Includes seven sets of loops:
- Acoustic/Earthy (five styles)
- Blues/Reggae (three styles)
- Country (three styles)
- Jazz (five styles)
- Metal (four styles)
- R&B/Funk (nine styles)
- Rock/Pop (eight styles)
Requires PreSonus Studio One version 2.6.4 or higher.
For PreSonus Studio One (version 2.6.4 and higher)