Sonarworks SoundID Headphones Upgrade from Reference 4 Headphones || Your Software Digital Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Sonarworks Dealer through the Xchange Market. Please Visit the Xchange Market to Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Full Confidence in Sound. SoundID Reference software calibrates your speakers and studio headphones, so you can trust that every mix will translate.
- Mix With Confidence. Stop second-guessing yourself and trust every decision.
- Reference Standard. The only market solution providing ultimate accuracy for consistent reference sound between your speakers and headphones.
- Perfect Translation. Create music that sounds great on phones, laptops, earbuds, or wherever else its played.
- Improved Collaboration. Get only relevant feedback by working on the same reference sound regardless of distance or the gear you have.
- Work From Anywhere. Seamlessly switch between speakers, headphones, and rooms. You’ll hear a flat, consistent sound wherever you go.
- Finish Tracks Faster. Make better decisions and spend less time fixing mistakes.
What is SoundID Reference? Accurate Reference Sound For Perfect Translation. The main purpose of great sound translation is delivering the artist’s exact intent to the listener. SoundID Reference delivers consistently accurate studio reference sound across all speakers and headphones so you can mix with confidence and make music that sounds great everywhere.
Take Control of Your Listening Environment With Our Key Features.
- DAW Plugin and Systemwide Calibration. Works in all major DAWs as a plugin and as a standalone Systemwide app calibrating audio across your entire system.
- Custom Target. Make custom adjustments to the target curve in real time and manually select the frequency range that the calibration will be applied to.
- 3 Filter Modes. Select between different filter processing modes - zero latency for live tracking, mixed or linear phase delivering ultimate audio clarity.
- Translation Check. Access a library of 20 predefined simulations that will allow to check the mix in different listening environments.