Tone2 Nemesis Virtual FM Synthesizer || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Tone2 Dealer via Best Service B2B. There, You Can Find Us Among Their Authorized Resellers.
Nemesis 3 - The Future of FM Synthesis. Nemesis 3 masters not only classic digital synthesis methods but also a technology called 'NeoFM'. It is more intuitive and sounds better than classic FM.
Traditional 'FM synthesizers' technically actually use phase modulation to generate sound - but they are advertised as 'FM synthesizers' for historical marketing reasons. However, the traditional method is limited to bell-like sounds and often produces an unpleasant, metallic sound. Some analog synthesizers are capable of true FM. However, this suffers from the lack of precision of the oscillators, producing a discordant sound that is not particularly useful musically.
The innovative NeoFM approach combines the advantages of both worlds without taking on their respective weaknesses. It makes it very easy to achieve fantastic sounding results.
- Can do all important digital synthesis methods + NeoFM
- Huge sonic range: Warm, cold, metallic, silky or creamy
- Can create unique sounds that are not possible with other synths
- NeoFM is an exclusive and improved approach to FM synthesis
- Unique signature-sound
- Contains 1165 inspiring patches from professional designers
- High-end sound quality with low demands on your CPU
- User-friendly interface with 22 different sizes (with and without keys)
- Extremely versatile
- Many high-end quality effects
- Wave import and re-synthesis for unlimited sonic possibilities
- Additive spectrum editor
- True 4x stereo unison
- Powerful, easy-to-use arpeggiator
- Native support for WQHD, 4K, 5K and 8K UHD displays