Vienna Symphonic Library SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings II Crossgrade from VI Strings II || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Vienna Symphonic Library Dealer via ILIO.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an upgrade / crossgrade product, which requires that you be a registered user of a qualifying product, in order for it to work for you.
Vienna Symphonic Library SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings II. This Collection is the sequel to SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I and features the completely re-edited, optimized and expanded sample database of the acclaimed Vienna Dimension Strings II Collection, combined with the outstanding signature ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna.
Five Muted String Ensembles, perfectly SYNCHRON-ized
- 5 string sections, played “con sordino”: 8 First Violins • 8 Second Violins • 6 Violas • 6 Cellos • 4 Double Basses
- Authentic ensemble sound with direct access to each voice
- Humanize Presets for real-time control of performance accuracy
- Re-edited and expanded sample database
- Optimized for the free, easy-to-use Vienna Synchron Player
- Individual impulse responses from Synchron Stage Vienna for placement and reverberation of each musician of the ensemble
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
- Perfectly balanced levels, especially in interaction with other Synchron Series libraries
Production-ready Sound. This Collection is the sequel to SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I and features the completely re-edited, optimized and expanded sample database of the acclaimed Vienna Dimension Strings II Collection, combined with the outstanding signature ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna.
Stunning Realism Through Imperfection. The string players of SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings II were recorded in homogeneous groups, capturing all of the human interactions and slight imperfections of a live performance. Individual microphones for each player allow you to access each voice of the ensemble individually.
Silky Smooth Timbres. All instruments were exclusively recorded “con sordino” (with mutes) that dampen the transmission of energy from the strings to the body of the instrument and soften or darken the sound. The effect of these silky smooth timbres perfectly suits intimate arrangements and emotional ballads, or imbues a sensitive cue with subtle intensity. An insider tip of Hollywood film composers is to blend the normal string sound with muted strings for achieving a very special broad, soft, and warm string environment.