Xhun Audio Instruments Bundle || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized XHUN Audio Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
This Bundle Includes Both LittleOne and IronAxe.
LittleOne (Sold Separately) is a faithful software emulation of one of the most legendary and appreciated hardware analog synthesizers, compact in design but also extremely powerful and expressive. In addition to an accurate re-creation of the original signal path, every single component inside LittleOne (oscillators, filter, envelopes, etc.) prove the same original architecture, frequency response and operative range of its analogue hardware counterpart, producing a deep, rich and warm sound. Add to the equation a full rack with a 16-step analogue sequencer, a 16-step trancegate effect, two insert/master effects slots and the result is a complete, true-analogue-sounding setup within the comfort of a modern digital studio.
Perfection is not of this world. In nature, due to its inherent complexity (and beauty), everything is unpredictable, seemingly - for us - out of control. This makes things so special. This is true for everything, also for musical instruments. Based on analog electronics components, an analog synthesizer brings within itself all the imperfections of this technology. This is why it sounds so warm and rich.
LittleOne synthesizer is entirely built upon this concept. The adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach ensures that every component inside LittleOne is simulated preserving its original analogue hardware architecture and physical properties - including its own micro-imperfections and unique, time-varying instabilities. This means that - playing the same note twice - LittleOne will never produce exactly the same sound, not in a million years or more. Just as nature teaches us. In addition, it is also possible to modify the electrical tolerances for each of the analogue components used inside the synthesizer. Choosing stable components will mimic a modern manufacturing process, while choosing unstable components will take you back in time, and everything inside LittleOne will behave as it was manufactured in the 1970s, making it even bolder and meaner. This high-end approach assures brilliance, genuineness and depth to the sound.
- Physical modeling simulation of real analogue hardware, achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach - oscillators, filters, envelopes (,...) are built preserving their original architecture, featuring all the micro-instabilities and imperfections of the analogue technology
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation
- An all-in-one complete setup : analogue synthesizer + analogue sequencer + trancegate effect + insert/master effects
- Two aliasing-free analogue modeled oscillators proving the same capacitors' charging/discharging responses as found on the original analogue circuits, featuring a continuous waveform selection mode (morphing) between triangle, sawtooth, square, pulse (including pulse width modulation)
- A legendary 4-pole resonant low pass ladder filter (modeled by the adoption of the topology-preserving transform / zero-delay feedback approach) proving all the original non-linearities, frequency responses (also at extreme modulation scenarios), self-oscillation, soft-clipping and overload control
- Two 4-stage (ADSR) envelope generators proving the same capacitors' charging/discharging responses as found on the original analogue circuits
- Extended modulation possibilities, including a white noise generator, a sample-and-hold source and a multi-waveform low-frequency-oscillator (LFO) featuring the original frequency range (from 0.2 Hz up to 500 Hz), allowing for advanced frequency modulation designs
- True analogue polyphony. In addition to a classic monophonic mode, polyphony (4-voices) is achieved by simulating four fully-independent synthesis systems (devices) separately, as expected in the original hardware specification extension. Each of the four independent voices (devices) can also be tuned/detuned separately for an even more deep and rich polyphonic sound
- Analogue components selector. Choose what kind of components to use inside LittleOne : select ultra-stable components, phase-locked oscillators (like in most recent analogue synthesizers) or select aged, much more unstable components and disable the phase-lock of the main oscillators
- Accede all the advanced features like the alternative modulation sources/destinations, set the velocity to control the filter cutoff, extend the pitch bend range, select the MIDI input channel and much more - all from the operating system led display
- Including XSQ16A unit (rack), a monophonic 16-step analogue sequencer
- Including GAT3D unit (rack), a 16-step trancegate effect
Including two insert/master effects slots with the possibility to choose :
- X-TREME unit (rack), an accurately modeled, ground-shaking tube distortion effect
- FLANG-R unit (rack), an expressive stereo flanger effect
- CHOR-S unit (rack), an expressive stereo chorus effect
- D-LAY unit (rack), a tempo-synced stereo delay effect
- REEVERB unit (rack), a resonator-based electronic reverb effect
- Including a huge 400+ ready-to-use factory presets collection covering all styles, from vintage analogue leads and basses to frequency modulation sequences, contemporary cutting-edge electronic motion pads, trance stabs, complex psychoacoustic constructions, percussive and special sound effects. All the original Little Phatty¹ factory patches (Stage Edition and Tribute Edition) are also included
- Additional presets/patches available as commercial expansions
- MIDI automation, with CC# mapping following the original Little Phatty¹ MIDI CC# specs
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz
- Available in multi-size GUI resolutions
|VST (2.4)||VST3||Audio Units|
|Microsoft Windows (32-Bit)||•||•|
|Microsoft Windows (64-Bit)||•||•|
|Apple macOS (64-Bit||•||•||•|
IronAxe is a high-end Physical Modeling simulation of one of the most popular and loved electro-acoustic instruments of all time : the Electric Guitar. The result of many years of research and development, IronAxe reaches all the authentic beauty and expressivity of a real Electric Guitar by simulating the physics of all the acoustic and electronic components found in the original instrument, preserving the same nuances and multi-techniques playability impossible to perform on standard frozen-sounding sampled instruments.
Break with the past - forget all the old, expensive, bulky sample libraries. With IronAxe you can build your custom Stratocaster© or Telecaster© guitar, choose Pickups type, number and position, set the Tone knobs to get the right sound, select the Plectrum hardness or pluck a String with fingers at any point along its length. Finally take real-time control of all this (and much more...) using a MIDI Keyboard or a real - natively supported - MIDI Guitar.
IronAxe will bring in your next Productions the sound and feel of a real Electric Guitar. And the included full set of analogue modeled Stompboxes, legendary Amp/Cabinets and Room Simulation, make IronAxe a perfect tool for advanced guitar sound designing, without the need of additional (and expensive) external software/hardware units. A full electro-acoustic setup, just at your fingertips.
Modeling Reality. Modeling Nature and Physics is a growing practice for reaching true-to-life systems simulations with 'alive' feedbacks, including complexity management and unpredictability integration. While in the past running an accurate Physical Modeling simulation was possible (due to its complexity) only on expensive multi-processor workstations or even computer clusters, today thanks to the exponential increase of modern CPUs' processing power, reaching parity with real instruments is possible in real-time (including polyphony and multi-instances possibilities) at a fraction of the costs. IronAxe is the first in a series of instruments developed by Xhun Audio to use this revolutionary technology. The core of this kind of approach is the interaction between the Instrument's model, the Performer's model and the Unpredictability simulation.
All the six Strings, the Transducers (Pickups), the Plectrum/Finger excitation and more as well as Performer's actions like Palm Muting, Tapping Harmonics (even muting a String after its excitation is possible) are physically simulated. Add Unpredictability (instrument's and performances' micro-imperfections) to the equation and what you hear at the end of the whole process is given by the interaction of this three worlds. The result is an 'alive' instrument, a state-of-the-art simulation for an unparalleled realism.
- Physical Modeling simulation of real electronic and acoustic components
Get all the best of Physical Modeling with no compromises :
- Sound manipulation at the source core. Sound is actually generated, not sampled
- True-to-life sound realism and articulations playability
- Super smooth dynamics - no velocity layers
- Instrument and Presets load in a flash
- Small memory footprint ( for both RAM and Hard Disk )
- Installs in less than a minute
- An all-in-one complete Electric Guitar + FX / Stompboxes + Amp / Cabinets setup
- Make in your productions complete and realistic Electric Guitar tracks with ease
- Choose your Guitar model : Solidbody with 2 or 3 Pickups (more will follow)
- Excitation modeling : select the Plectrum hardness or pluck a String with fingers at any point along its lenght
- Strings modeling : independent simulation of each of the 6 (different) strings, with the possibility to choose strings material, set tension values and other
- Pickups modeling : select Pickups type (single-coil, humbucker, steelplate), number and place them into Guitar's body
- Performance Engine (Performer's modeling), allowing real-time multi-techniques playability (Palm Muting, Tapping Harmonics, Strumming, etc...) using a standard MIDI Keyboard
- Native Guitar Control : in addition to the classic MIDI Keyboard control system, IronAxe is designed to be the ultimate tool for Guitarists - build your custom and physically accurate Electric Guitar and play it through a real MIDI Guitar for an unparalleled realism
- KeyPerformer Engine : perform complex Strums, Phrases and Riffs with ease and in true real-time, using only a standard MIDI Keyboard
- StringsToucher Engine : play/touch each of the 6 virtual Electric Guitar strings individually and in true real-time, for true-to-life arpeggios using only a standard MIDI Keyboard
- Master Compressor and Equalizer
- Four insert effects slots, featuring 10 analogue modeled Stompboxes (more will follow)
- Amp/Cabinet simulation, featuring 6 legendary Cabinets (more will follow)
- Full MIDI CC#s mapping
- Supported Sample Rates : 44.1 / 48 / 88.1 / 96 kHz
IronAxe version 1.x (current version) compatibility is limited to VST (2.3) , Windows (32-bit). IronAxe version 2.0 (under development) will bring full native cross-platform, multiformat compatibility. More details on the work in progress status will be posted soon.
|VST (2.4)||VST3||Audio Units|
|Microsoft Windows (32-Bit)||•|
|Microsoft Windows (64-Bit)|
|Apple macOS (64-Bit|